Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Yummiest Peanut Butter Cookies on Earth


Three ingredients, my friends. The easiest and tastiest cookies ever! Regular or vegan - recipe follows as posted on vegweb.com
Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 egg or Ener-g egg substitute to equal 1 egg

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Using a spoon round out dough on a cookie sheet.
4. With fork or two fingers press center of the cookie.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Enjoy!!

My friend rolls her cookies in more vegan sugar before she bakes them.
Serves: 10-12
Preparation time: 5 minutes

2 comments:

thnnscggn said...

I want to make a sandwich out of these with ice cream and chocolate syrup in the middle - so much for veganness, though. I guess I'm a lost cause but perpetually a sucker for the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. (cue Homer gargling noise)

A. said...

mmmmmmmmmmm are these the ones you made for my birthday? because if they are, then I want to rub them all over my body. THEY WERE THAT FRICKIN GOOD!!!!! Amanda