Friday, September 7, 2007

Herengracht, Hotties, and Hookers - oh my!





Well, my bestest gal pal visited for a week and needless to say, there was much partying, sleeping in, more partying, more sleeping in....argh, I miss her already! Since I tend to lean towards the notion of "What happens in Amsterdam, stays in Amsterdam" I think I shall just post some picks for your enjoyment.


And yes, for those of you who know dear KC, knows that this girl has never been caught dead in heels, let alone sexy red heels. Bwah ha ha (insert evil laugh) I have changed her ways...Come visit me, and I will help you look like you belong in the Red Light District ;)



















3 comments:

KC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC said...

i love you and miss you tons already! what a wonderful vacation. thanks for all the memories! even the disturbing ones... ;) heh

KC said...

grr i can't figure out how to change my username back to my personal account. it's me, kc!